Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I Love This Video... All It Needs Is Kieth Olbermann.... And A Time Machine.

See more Jack Black videos at Funny or Die


There are about a dozen people that I really enjoy in this musical, among the most noteworthy John C. Reilly, Neil Patrick Harris and Jack Black. The fact that this is funny, chock full of celebs and a great message makes me wonder just one thing:

WHERE THE HELL WAS THIS A MONTH AGO???

Don't get me wrong, I love the clip and the fact that they did it makes me smile and, admittedly, I will enjoy their work even more now that a part of me can recognize that they all have a sense of Liberty for the people. But I have to wonder why it took so long? No matter, I can't fault them for a wonderful performance.

Perhaps Proposition 8 being voted in was actually the best thing to happen to the movement? Perhaps now, decent people will stand up for what they believe in and won't let the ignorant choose their freedoms. Perhaps this will be seen in the future as the catalyst for change. We can only hope.

Until that day and even more upon it, I'll keep laughing with the smarter crowd.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andy Ricter is my hero.

Mike Nak said...

i heart Neil Patrick Harris.